Sunday, August 26, 2012

DIY Decorative Letters

(I am not doing a step by step for this project because it's pretty self- explanatory. Ask me for specific questions.)  
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1. Popsicle sticks.  I used jumbo popsicle sticks for this project.

2. Ribbon.  Any type will work.  I used two types of ribbon, one that was satin and one that was sheer.

3. Hot Glue.  I just find that the bond is better than normal glue.

4. Buttons.  I went to my local Jo-Ann and picked up the Fabric World Button Bargain for Crafts 10 oz. box of buttons.  I had two packs to work with because I wanted uniform colors.







Here are the projects that my good friend, Allie Logan, and I did today.  I chose the classic "LOVE" and Allie chose to do her name (and didn't use any ribbon for those who don't like that look).  Very cute!!     



No comments:

Post a Comment